Medical massage takes your healing to the next level. It assists your body to recover quickly and boosts your immune to fight infection. It works in conjunction with your medical regimen. It assists the body in fighting disease, healing itself and improving an individual’s overall wellness.
Customized Medical Massage therapies are for individuals with health challenges, injuries, chronic pain or recovering from surgery.
Have you been diagnosed with a serious health issue?
Are you recovering from surgery?
Have you been injured?
Do you have chronic pain?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then you could benefit from Customized Medical Massage Therapy.
Medical Massage falls under the following advanced disciplines
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy (CST)(Head, spine, tailbone related issues)
- Lymphatic Drainage (inflammatory/immune issues)
- Cancer Massage (mind-body/healing/immune issues)
- Pain Management (nerve/adhesions/touch issues)
- Scar Therapy (Range of motion/adhesions/pliability issues)
A customized treatment plan is developed to address your specific needs that integrate a number of these therapies.
Special care is taken to provide the best possible threapy for you. There are varying factors when undergoing medical treatment for cancer, surgery or for injury. Therefore, working with your team of professionals safely helps you speed your recovery time. Your privacy and confidentiality are always honored. After a medical history is taken, the therapist works closely with your physician and gives you the proper care without interfering with your present protocol.
Enabling the body to assist in the healing process is critical for:
- Getting the maximum benefit from your doctor’s care.
- Improving your quality of life.
- Increasing your speed of recovery.
- Alleviating pain.
- Improving your range of motion.
- Boosting your immune system.