Body of Health Integrates multiple Massage Techniques in All of their Massages. These include Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular Release, and Myofscial Release.
Massage is not all about the relaxation and spa type atmosphere. Those things are important but what is more important is your overall health and well being. Body of Health takes you seriously and is committed to whole body wellness and disease prevention. Your aches and pains did not come about overnight, it took years of injury and events that lead to the issue. Body of Health would like to help you get to the bottom of the issues and teach you how to keep the problems from coming back.
Gentle & Relaxing
Is very gentle and is often used to promote relaxation, improve blood flow, and relieve muscle tension.
Eliminate Pain & Restore Motion
Myofascial Release is a safe and very effective hands-on technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the Myofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion. Learn More…
Trigger Point Therapy
Neuromuscular Release is less gentle and can sometimes be uncomfortable. The therapist applies firm pressure to knots or tight, tense muscles that have been overused or injured, continuing until the muscles relax. Learn More…
Relieves Muscle Tension
Is more active and intense. It is used to treat long-lasting muscle tension. Learn More…
Benefits of Wellness Massage:
- Relieves Pain
- Increases Blood Flow
- Brings oxygen to the cells
- Decreases Stress
- Stimulates parasympathetic nervous system
- Increases Immune Function
- Drains and stimulates lymph flow
- Brings together the mind-body connection
- Unwinds gripped muscles and tissues
- Releases waste and toxins trapped in muscle and tissue
- Increases range of motion of joints
- Balances energy flow of the body
- Extreme healing from the inside out!