THE VALUE OF A CERTIFIED FITTER
- Proper measuring.
- Proper sizing.
- Which fabric may be best suited for this patient, e.g. skin sensitivities, etc.
- Asking the patient about lifestyle and matching the best product.
- Guidance on obtaining compliance/adherence.
- Educating the patient on how to put on/take off the product.
- Accessories, when necessary.
- How to take care of the product.
- How to partner with the Healthcare prescriber to provide the best patient care.
Our Certified Fitter is trained to properly care for our customers to help make their prescribed course of therapy a success.
Call The Garment Shop @ 770-802-4446 to discuss your recovery needs and get you on your way to your best body.